Innerfacts Title Services is a trade name of Innerfacts Data Corporation (hereinafter Innerfacts) takes the subject of privacy very seriously. We are committed to safeguarding all personal information obtained on behalf of our clients and their clients and keeping this information safe from unauthorized individuals or parties. Innerfacts has adopted procedures every employee must follow in order to protect personal information at all times. In addition we have appointed a privacy officer who has the responsibility in seeing our privacy procedures are followed through with and that information collected or stored is protected at all times. Innerfacts is proud to say that since inception we have never had any incident that has caused any client to suffer any losses do to the result of mishandling sensitive information
Innerfact’s Privacy Procedures
- Maintaining the security and confidentiality of personal information is the responsibility of every Innerfact’s employee. A thorough background check is conducted on every Innerfact’s employee including a criminal background check, a credit check and honesty test to establish financial and ethical stability. No employee is hired unless they prove to meet the requirements imposed. These tests are imposed because of the nature and sensitivity of the information that is handled by them on a daily basis.
- Each employee is required to sign a confidentiality agreement that prohibits them from disclosing, discussing, copying, reproducing, borrowing, or otherwise using information about any customer or party for any reason other than to conduct the business at hand.
- Regular shredding of paper takes place – if something is not needed any longer it is shredded – We do not keep files or documents for a longer period than is entirely necessary to conduct the business matters at hand.
- We ensure that electronic records containing personal information are kept safe and secure by keeping our computer systems up to date while using advanced software and technological features such as passwords and internet security. We also limit physical access only to those employees that are authorized to access certain computer systems.
- We make sure that paper records and files containing sensitive information are kept safe by protecting them in an area not easily accessible by any unauthorized person or individual.
- We hope that you trust in the sincerity of our efforts at Innerfacts and trust you will always keep in mind that the privacy of all personal information will always remain a top priority for us.
Should you ever have any questions or concerns regarding our procedures please do not hesitate to contact: Peter Lee, President and Privacy Officer – Innerfacts Data Corporation